4-H Pecan and Poinsettia Sale
- Applicant must be a current, verified 4-H member, enrolled through Texas 4-H Connect prior to November 1, 2018.
- Applicant must have been enrolled for a minimum of two consecutive years of the four high school academic years.
- Applicant must have attended a minimum of four club meetings during each enrolled 4-H year.
- Applicant must be a candidate for graduation from high school during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Application must be typewritten, except for signatures. All pages must be completed.
- Completed application must have original signatures. Application must be delivered, or post marked by, January 8, 2019 to the address below:
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service – Lee County
310 South Grimes Street
Giddings, TX 78942
4-H Handbook 2018-2019
LCJLS – Hog Ear Notch 2019 — (must have completed form at Validation on December 9, 2018)
- Phase 1 – Lee County Recordbook Training
- Phase 2 – Lee County Recordbook Training
- Phase 3- Lee County Recordbook Training